Monday, October 21, 2013

Contacting The Authority

When I contacted my authority, which in my case was the culinary arts teacher, we conversed about good recipes for us beginners to be cooking for our project. She responded with a list of some basic recipes that my partner and I could cook for our project. We needed these recipes so we could have a base of what we know we would need to cook for our project. 
Some issues that I had during this process was getting ahold of the culinary arts teacher. I sent her many emails and even tried calling her. When she finally replied to one if my emails, she had sent me a list of recipes. Although I was hoping to talk to her face to face, this also worked, due to the fact that I still received the necessary information that was required to begin my project.
I learned from this part of the assignment the recipes that we need to cook. I didn't need to problem solve, other than compromise a face to face conversation, and just settling with communication through email. 

No comments:

Post a Comment