Monday, November 18, 2013

Exploring Professional Opportunities

Some professional opportunities that are available for me to pursue in cooking are a chef and restaurant owner. What I like about these carrers is that I will be able to pursue my passion. Also, that if I choose one of those careers, it will open many other doors in the field of cooking that I would be able to go into. Lastly, I would be able to open a restaurant work for myself if something ends up going wrong. 
What I don't like about the careers that I have found and researched is that most family owned restaurants don't make it for very long before they go out of business. Also, I don't like that you have to go to college to become a chef. I would like it much more if I were able to get a job at a specific restaurant and then learn the specific cooking style that they offer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment