Sunday, November 10, 2013

Learning A Valuable Lesson

A valuable lesson that I have learned through 20 Time so far was to do things on my own. Typically during all of the projects that I have completed, we were given materials and instructions and then a certain time block we have to get it done, but in 20 Time we were given an example and then told to begin. I've never done anything like that before, so I learned a lot of valuable lessons during that process. 
This lesson will help me through the completion of this project by giving me the independence that I've never been given before. Usually I'll have to run my ideas by a teacher, but now I get to do whatever I want and that helps me achieve full creativity. When I am going under a rubric, then that will limit my creativity. But during 20 Time I get to do whatever I want. 
This lesson will help me through high school and my life by teaching me to be my own person. Usually in school we don't get to be ourselves. We're always told what to do and how to do it that we never really get to express ourselves. This lesson will help me because I'll know that when I express myself, that I'll have better results for the most part. If this project had a rubric and rules you had to follow, then most of my fellow students, including myself, wouldn't have had most of the amazing ideas that we did. 


No comments:

Post a Comment